You can have multiple portal logins to the same InspectARide cloud account. These are easy to set up and determine which are Administrators, who have full access to view/update everything on the account.
- The first step is to log in to the InspectARide portal by entering your username and password here: https://www.inspectaride.com/login.
- Once logged in, go to 'Settings'.
- Next, tap on the 'Portal Users' tab.
- Here you will see a list of all of your current Portal Users and the option to create a new one. Tap on '+ Add Portal User'.
- The 'Add Portal User' window will appear. Enter the information for the new portal user and tap on 'Save' when finished.
- Great job, you've just created a new portal user! You can adjust the Role (Administrator or User) by tapping in the Role section. Let's set this to a User and not an Administrator. Once you select 'User' from the dropdown list, tap on the checkmark to the left.
- The new portal user has now been set up. They can log in to the portal using the username/password you set up.