This tutorial walks through how to add notes to your note dropdown lists.
Having common answers in your note dropdown lists will save you time. Adding them is easy, and the steps below walk through how to do this.
- Start by opening an inspection and go to the 'Inspection Points' view.
- Next, tap on the 'Note' for the line item to which you want to add dropdowns. For this example, we'll add dropdowns to the hood line.
- This brings up the 'Edit Note' screen. Tap on the 'Edit' button.
- You're now looking at the 'Edit List' screen. This is where you can make changes to your dropdown list. To add a new item, tap in the white box in the middle and type the note you want to add.
- Once you've typed in the new note, tap the 'Add New' button.
- Your note has now been added to your dropdown list. You will be able to use it for this inspection as well as future inspections.