Having common answers in your note dropdown lists will save you time, but there are times when you might want to remove a note from the list that you'll never use. Below are the steps for removing items from a note list.
- Start by opening an inspection and go to the 'Inspection Points' view.
- Next, tap on the 'Note' for the line item whose dropdown items you want to remove. For this example, we'll remove a dropdown from the hood line.
- This brings up the 'Edit Note' screen. Tap on the 'Edit' button.
- You're now looking at the 'Edit List' screen. This is where you can make changes to your dropdown list. To remove an item, tap on the note from the list you want to remove to select it. Let's remove the 'Doesn't close properly' note.
- Now, tap the 'Delete' button.
- The note has now been removed from the dropdown list for this and all future inspections.