If you are not seeing your custom templates/vehicles on your new device, here are some things to try/keep in mind:
- First, ensure that your device has been connected to your cloud account. If you have connected any devices yet, the following document will walk you through the process for doing so: How To Connect a Device to Your Cloud Account.
- If you’ve just set up the device and connected it to your cloud account, it can take a minute or two for the device to download the templates/vehicles. Ensure you have an internet connection and that the app finishes the update process.
- You can manually tell the app to update itself with information from your cloud account. To do this, tap ‘Settings’ and then ‘App Maintenance’ at the bottom of the Settings screen. On the screen that appears, tap the ‘Force Data Update’ button. This will take you back to the main InspectARide screen, and you will see a progress indicator at the top that shows it is updating data.
- If the steps above don’t resolve the issue, try closing the app and reopening it. When you reopen it, make sure you have an internet/data connection, and then give the app a minute or two to check in with the cloud (and run the necessary updates) before you tap any options.
- You can manually manage your templates by going to ‘Settings’ and then ‘Manage Templates’. On the screen that appears, tap the Cloud icon at the top and tap ‘Download’ next to each template you want to download to your device.