To create PDFs, store inspections, customize checklists, etc, you need to connect your mobile device to the InspectARide cloud. Below are the steps for doing this once you have the InspectARide app installed on your device.
- If you haven't already, download the app onto your mobile device via the App Store (Apple) or Play Store (Android). If you're on your mobile device, this link will take you right there: https://www.inspectaride.com/getTheApp.
- When you open the InspectARide app, you will see a screen with several options. Tap the button at the bottom for 'Set Up Cloud'.
- This takes you to a screen where you can enter your Username and Password. These will be the credentials you set up when creating your account. Enter these along with a Name for the device and tap on 'Continue'.
NOTE: You will need an internet/data connection to set up the cloud connection
- If you have successfully entered your credentials, you will receive a message that says 'Your Cloud Drive account is now connected!". Tap on 'OK' to continue.
- Your Cloud Drive is now connected! You will be taken back to the app's opening screen, and at the bottom, you'll be able to see how full your cloud drive is.