This tutorial walks through how to add your logo to your reports.
An account Admin user can add your organization's logo in the InspectARide portal. Below are the steps to do this.
- The first step is to log in to the InspectARide portal. To log in, enter your username and password here: https://www.inspectaride.com/login
- Once logged in, go to 'Settings'.
- Next, locate the section for 'Report Logo'. Tap on 'Upload Logo
- Clicking the button will take you to a screen that will let you locate your logo. How this looks may vary depending on whether you are using a phone, tablet, or desktop/laptop. Select your logo here to add it as your organization's logo.
- Your logo has now been selected and will be a part of your reports.