When you upload an inspection, it is stored on your cloud drive and is accessible through the InspectARide portal. As you complete more inspections, your list of previous inspections will grow. There may be times when you want to pull up a specific inspection (or set of inspections) you've done in the past, and you can quickly do this by doing a 'Search' for it. Below are the steps for conducting a quick search of previous inspections in the portal.
- The first step is to log in to the InspectARide portal by entering your username and password here: https://www.inspectaride.com/login.
- Once logged in, go to 'Inspections'.
- Here you will see a listing of all your inspections. This list could contain hundreds or thousands of inspections, depending on how many inspections you've done. You can search by typing something into the 'Search' box. You can search by any of the information in the Inspections table on the screen, including the: File Name, VIN, Year, Make, Model, Client, Inspector, and Inspection Date.
- Let's search for 'Chevrolet' to pull up a list of all the Chevrolet vehicles we've inspected. As you type in a search, the inspections list automatically filters down based on what you're typing.
- That is all there is to performing a search! You can perform another search by clearing out what you've typed into the Search field and typing something new.