This tutorial walks through how to email an inspection report from the portal.
You can email the PDF of an inspection from the portal. Below are the steps to do this.
- The first step is to login to the InspectARide portal. This is done by entering your username and password here: https://www.inspectaride.com/login
- Once logged in, go to 'Inspections'.
- Here you will see a listing of all your inspections. You'll need to locate the inspection you want to email from the list. If you have done a lot of inspections you may want to use the 'Search' option to easily find the inspection.
- For this example we will be emailing the inspection on the 2008 Chevrolet Impala that we did on 12/7/16. Now that we have the inspection located we need to tap on the icon envelope. This is in the 'Actions' section.
NOTE: If you do not see the email option then you will first need to create the PDF. You can do this by tapping on the first button under the 'Actions' section.
- A window will appear where you can enter the Email Address you want to send the report to. There is also a place to enter a message. Fill these out and tap on 'Send Report'.
- The report has now been emailed and a message will then appear letting you know that the report has been sent.