You can download the PDF of an inspection on your cloud from the portal. Below are the steps to do this.
- The first step is to log in to the InspectARide portal by entering your username and password here: https://www.inspectaride.com/login.
- Once logged in, go to 'Inspections'.
- Here you will see a listing of all your inspections. You'll need to locate the inspection you want to download from the list. If you have done a lot of inspections you may want to use the 'Search' option to easily find the inspection.
- For this example, we will be downloading the inspection on the 2008 Chevrolet Impala that we did on 12/7/16. Now that we've found the inspection, we need to tap on the icon of the cloud with a down arrow on it. This is in the 'Actions' section.
NOTE: If you do not see the download option, you will first need to create the PDF. You can do this by tapping on the first button under the 'Actions' section.
- The PDF of the Inspection will begin to download. Depending on the browser you are using, you may be prompted to choose where you'd like to save the inspection, or it may automatically download onto your computer into a folder such as your 'Downloads' folder.