You can have multiple portal logins to the same InspectARide cloud account. These are easy for an Administrator to set up and easy to delete if they are no longer needed.
- The first step is to log in to the InspectARide portal by entering your username and password here: https://www.inspectaride.com/login.
- Once logged in, go to 'Settings'.
- Next, tap on the 'Portal Users' tab.
- Here you will see a list of your current Portal Users and their details. To the right, under 'Actions', you can 'Reset Password' or 'Delete User'. You cannot delete the account you are logged in as, so in this example, we will delete 'John Inspector'. Let's tap on 'Delete User'.
- A message appears asking if you are sure you want to do this. Tap on 'OK' to continue.
- A message will appear that says 'User Deleted'. Tap on 'OK,' and you can now see that the user was deleted.