This tutorial walks through how to delete an inspection from the portal.
You can delete an inspection on your cloud from the app or the portal. Below are the steps for deleting from the portal.
- The first step is to log in to the InspectARide portal by entering your username and password here: https://www.inspectaride.com/login.
- Once logged in, go to 'Inspections'.
- Here you will see a listing of all your inspections. You'll need to locate the inspection you want to delete from the list. If you have done a lot of inspections you may want to use the 'Search' option to easily find the inspection.
- For this example, we will be deleting the inspection on the 2008 Chevrolet Impala that we did on 12/7/16. Now that we have the inspection located, we need to tap on the red trash can icon to the right of it.
- A message will appear that asks, 'Are you sure you want to delete this inspection? This action cannot be undone'. Tap on 'OK'.
- Well done; the inspection is now deleted!